So, you keep on adding and deleting files all the time on your system. Well, who else doesn’t?
The process of deleted files moving into the system recycle bin is known to all of us. These files remain marked deleted and stay in recycle bin unless we empty it, or we have set it to automatically empty after a certain time period.
Now that you know file you have deleted recently is still stored in recycle bin, you can easily recover the deleted files from recycle bin following few clicks simple process. Let’s discuss how to recover deleted files from recycle bin following next few steps:
Recover deleted files from Recycle Bin
Now that you have deleted file stored in recycle bin, follow below mentioned steps to recover it.
- Open Recycle Bin folder from Desktop.
- On Recycle Bin window, you will find all the deleted files stored. Sift through all the files to find one that you want to restore.
- Once selected, right-click on it and select Restore option.
In addition to restoring any specific file, you can also restore multiple files or all deleted files from here.
To do this, select multiple files that you want to restore and press “Restore the selected items” option from menu. Alternatively, you can press Shit + A keys to select all files and press “Restore all items” option to restore all deleted files from Recycle Bin.
Now that you have recovered deleted files easily from Recycle Bin when it is not emptied, how to recover deleted files from recycle bin after emptying it? First, you can use built-in feature on your Windows 10 system to recover file, next you can use best data recovery tools for instant results.
Recover deleted files using File History
File History is useful built-in utility on your Windows system that helps you back up your files to another drive and restore them if the originals are damaged, lost, or deleted. To recover deleted files using File History option, follow below mentioned steps:
- Right-click on Start menu icon and select Settings option.
- Now on Settings window, select Update & Security.
- Select Backup option from left pane.
- In the right pane, click on More Options under “Back up using File History” option.
On the next window, click on “Restore files from a current backup” option.
It will open another window allowing you to restore last saved version of the deleted files. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
Use Advanced Disk Recovery
As we discussed, you can also try using best data recovery tools for instant results. One such tool is Advanced Disk Recovery that works on advanced algorithms to help you recover all deleted files on all Windows versions efficiently. It offers 100% safe and hassle-free solution to help you recover deleted files on your PC. It helps you recover deleted data even from formatted disks. You can use this smart disk recovery tool to recover unlimited data on your Windows PC. It offers one-stop solution to all your data loss situations.
How does Advanced Disk Recovery work?
On the home page of the software, you need to click on “Start Scan Now” button to start scanning the system storage to help you recover deleted files.
You need to select from Quick or Deep Scan type.
Once selected, it will start scanning your device storage.
Once it completes scanning your device storage, it displays scan results in intuitive manner on next window. Here, you can Preview file, apply various filters, or simply Recover files.
Features of Advanced Disk Recovery
- Advanced Disk Recovery is available on all Windows versions for both 32 bit and 64-bit versions.
- It helps you recover all types & formats of deleted files including deleted photos, audio files, videos, documents and more.
- It allows you to recover deleted files both from internal and external device storage including USB, SSD, memory cards, and hard drives.
- It offers Quick and Deep scan modes to help you smoothen your recovery process.
- It offers multiple filters to locate and restore files based on time, size, date, etc.
- It allows you to review files before you recover them.
So, this was a quick review of different ways to recover deleted files on PC. Here is a complete guide to recover deleted files windows 10 easily. Do try them and share your experience in the comments below.
If you have deleted an important file recently and wonder how to recover it, then here are few simple ways to do it. It includes using built-in features & utilities and using best disk recovery tools.