The registry is an integral part of your Windows computer that helps you keep your system in good health. Like any other settings, software or hardware on your Windows system, Registry also may show certain signs of performance issues due to clutter.
If you have noticed issues like sudden crashes, freezes, lags or other performance problems on your PC, then it could be happening due to registry issues. To help you fix registry errors in Windows 10, you can follow certain steps mentioned in this article. It includes using Registry Editor and using third-party registry cleaner tools for instant results.
Fix Registry Errors in Windows Manually
To help you fix and manage registry on your system, you can find built-in Registry Editor tool. It helps you deal with all issues related to registry.
Note: If you have no idea how registry works or what different registry entries value on your system, then we suggest you should skip this step as once you delete any wrong entry your system may start performing instable.
- To fix registry entries using Registry Editor, follow below mentioned steps.
- Search Registry Editor in the search box on the taskbar and select it from given options.
- Once you are on Registry Editor window one of the registry entries that you want to edit.
- Once you have selected the registry entry, right-click on it to modify or delete it.
Use Best Registry Cleaner Tool
If you find manual process to fix registry errors complicated, then we suggest you should use the best registry cleaner tools for instant results. These smart registry optimization tools work on advanced algorithms to help you find & fix all registry errors effortlessly. RegClean Pro is one such tool that offers numerous useful features to keep your system in good health by fixing various registry errors.
Use RegClean Pro
Use RegClean Pro to make your PC more stable and enhance its overall performance. It helps you scan, clean, repair, and optimize Windows Registry for better performance. During the process, it helps you fix registry errors, correct corrupt registry entries, fix invalid entries and more. This powerful Windows Registry optimization software deep scans your system registry and offers recommendation to improve overall PC performance.
How does it work?
To start scanning your system registry, click the “Start Registry Scan” button.
Here, it will start scanning Windows registry.
Once it completes scanning Windows Registry, it displays results in intuitive window.
It also displays registry issues details and allows you to export the log file.
You can click on ‘Fix Issues’ button to get rid of all registry issues instantly.
Features of RegClean Pro
- It fixes all Windows Registry errors including invalid, corrupt, and broken entries.
- It defrags your system registry to improve response time of your system and prevent issues like crash and BSOD.
- It takes backup of existing registry so that you can restore it if something goes wrong with the registry edit or update.
- It allows you to schedule registry cleaning on daily, weekly, or monthly basis.
- It allows you to run full registry scan or customize scan areas to fix specific issues with startup, uninstall and user-related issues.
- It allows you to exclude registry entries if want to skip them from scan process for any reson.
- It offers multi-user cleaning to help you scan and clean Windows Registry at once without logging-in to each account.
- It fixes errors related to outdated information in registry and blocks unwanted messages on your PC.
Try above mentioned steps to scan, detect, and fix various registry errors on your PC. Do try these steps and share your experience in the comments below.
Registry is an integral part of your Windows computer that helps you keep your system in good health. Let’s discuss how to fix registry errors following few simple steps.