The origin of Apricots is considered to be a very indecisive matter, Armenia, China and what not, similarly when we talk about the health benefits of these pulpy, ever fresh stone fruits, we find ourselves indecisive again because there are innumerable of these benefits to begin with! However after immense benefit analysis we bring, exclusively for you, the most substantial benefits of apricots. Now before you rush into the market to attain the goodness of it and dive into the confusion of what and where, The Dryfruitzone’s Apricot are here to save the day! A perfect online retail platform for the best authentic dry-fruits.
Vitamin A, C, B-12, Magnesium and lots of Iron in them, apricots undoubtedly provide manifold benefits, additionally the absolutely 0% cholesterol seems to be a bargain made in heaven isn’t it?! Let us now dive into details .
#1 HELP BOOST YOUR DIGESTIVE SYSTEM
- Weak digestion, constipation, constant stomach aches or troubled gut? Apricots are here to save the day! Studies show that the active fiber contents in them 8% of its total to be precise, helps improve and easy the bowel movement, initiates release of gastric juices to make digestion easier.
- With fiber being absent from most of the food we consume, it gives apricot the marginal benefit of having tons of this.
#2 IMPROVING HEART CONDITIONS
- Now that we have established that apricot is bestowed in abundance with fiber, it reduces bad cholesterol and supplies you with good cholesterol, strengthening your heart considerably.
- The 25% potassium balances the electrolyte levels that protect your heart muscles and keeps them in order. All you have to do is go right ahead and buy apricots online and devour it’s freshness.
#3 IMPROVING VISION
- Jam packed with vitamin A, 23% to be exact apricots protect and strengthen the cornea of the eye, thus successfully preventing vision loss and treating impaired vision as well.
- It decreases the risk of vision loss from macular degeneration (AMD).
- Vitamin A when paired with antioxidants gives you manifold benefits on your skin and delicate body tissues. So the next time you buy apricots, your skin and eyes would silently be thanking you!
#4 TREAT ANEMIA
- With its sky high iron content 20% of all of its minerals, apricots are just the right thing for your blood!
- Biologically speaking, the ‘non-heme’ iron gets dissolved in your body faster and stays there longer giving you long term benefits and the vitamin C in the fruit helps better absorption of this very iron.
#5 CONTRIBUTING TO BONE HEALTH
- It is universally known that loads and loads of calcium is good for the health of your bones, and the good news is that apricots have a relatively high content of this. So say hello to strong, active bones the moment you buy these pretty pulpy stone fruits.
- In addition to this, it’s medically proven that potassium facilitates good dissolution and absorption of calcium in your bones and the best part is, that apricots have both of these!
#6 DIET FRIENDLY
- Apricots by virtue of being rich in fiber, calcium, dietary fiber, iron, magnesium, phosphorus etc. provides the body with all essential nutrition to sustain your body without adding calories to it.
- And since the cholesterol and calorie content of apricot in any for is very low, it’s a perfect match for your diet to continue successfully.
- Fresh apricots when consumed with a couple of dry ones, gives your metabolism a head start and keeps you going strong for the entire day.
#7 BOOST HAIR GROWTH AND MAKE YOUR SKIN GLOW
- The very versatile Vitamin E, which in reality is a best friend of apricot, is exactly what you would ever want for a healthy, glowing, and hydrated skin and hair. This along with the high antioxidant content of apricots is a match made in heaven!
- This when vitamin gets absorbs in your skin, rejuvenates it and gives it a fresh and younger appearance. And what better way to consume an abundance of it than in the sweet, supple orange fruit. It also escalates hair growth and makes them stronger.
#8 BENEFICIAL DURING PREGNENCY
- With blood being an essential requirement at all points in pregnancy, apricots when consumed dry, supply a substantiate amount of vitamin A which boosts blood mechanism and helps prevent any blood deficiency in a pregnant women.
- Calcium and magnesium content helps prevent any mineral loss and subsequently saves a lot of struggle for both the mother and the unborn child.
Now that we’ve gone over the detailed benefits that apricots have to offer to our eyes, skin, hair, heart, immune and gut, it is time for you to go ahead and let the versatile and competitive dry fruit perform its magic on you! We hope we’ve given you information enough to aid you in your endeavours towards a healthy lifestyle.