This type of paint coating consists of a mix of both acrylic paint and epoxy in a mix. It brightens up the surface and protects from many different elements like stains, oil, spills, scuffs, cracks, peels, etc. it is useful on many types of surfaces like wood, metal and many more. It has several industrial applications and is useful for automotive use.
This article goes on to explain the misconceptions regarding epoxy paint & coating. It is a must-read for those searching for an epoxy paint manufacturer.
Benefits of Industrial Epoxy Paint
A large number of industries rely on the industrial coating to protect their equipment. This is considered as one of the most vital components for several purposes like industries, automotive and even woodwork.
Industrial equipment is exposed to many different types of conditions depending on the applications. Some of the common challenges include harsh weather conditions, exposure to intense UV radiation, high temperature, storms and also various chemicals.
Thus, there are a large number of benefits of making use of coating & painting for all kinds of equipment as listed here::
- Epoxy paint & coating has a large number of features that are best suited for your equipment.
- It is critical to protect all kinds of equipment from various environmental conditions as well as exposure to chemicals.
- A large number of industries use lengthy piping which is often exposed to direct weather conditions.
- Many industries require their equipment to function on a specific temperature as well; the coating should be able to withstand high temperatures. This type of coating is specially designed to handle equipment that reaches high temperatures.
- This is one of the safest bets to avoid having to replace the equipment since it protects it against bacteria and harsh weather conditions.
Also Read Uber for Home Services
Common Misconceptions on Epoxy Paint
There are many misconceptions about epoxy paint a great deal of which are completely false. Here is a list of common misconceptions regarding epoxy paint:
- Epoxy Paint Coating is too expensive: There is a misconception epoxy paint coat paint can be very expensive. This is far from the truth. The fact is that epoxy paint coating is a good investment and there are many advantages of using it and help you save a lot in the long run. It helps save time on costly repairs and is also easy to maintain.
- Easy to install yourself: This type of coating does require a high level of expertise, however, it is best to allow the professionals to perform the installation and ensure all is completed in the right manner. The professionals have a special technique of installing this that usually works out beneficial in the long run.
- Necessary to re-coat very often: The myth that this type of coating does not last very long and is necessary to replace very often is not true. This type of coating is highly durable and long-lasting.
- No special benefits: There is a misconception that there are no additional benefits of using epoxy paint. This is not true since it has a large number of benefits. For example, it can help protect from harsh weather conditions, toxic chemicals, and several other advantages.
- Requires minimal preparations: The coating does not require a great deal of preparation as per one of the many misconceptions. This is completely false since it requires a little more than a simple cleaning before applying and hence it is best left to the professionals.
- Very hard to maintain: This type of paint coating is easy to maintain contrary to several misconceptions.
- Not aesthetically appealing: All claims that this is not very attractive are completely false. This is highly aesthetic and appealing.